www.flickr.com
Maria-Cristina's items Go to Maria-Cristina's photostream

Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh Happy Day

Today was the first time the puppy was left home alone and the entire time I was out I prayed he wouldn't ruin any of the furniture. Came home to find the television and the caller ID unplugged but the wires weren't chewed on (Thankfully!). I felt like I had left my child at home and I needed to return ASAP. I was imagining him whimpering and chewing on everything but when I came home he was sound asleep. He's made peace with one of the other dogs. They go wild and chase one another AND they even share toys. I'm trying to crate train him and so far that's going super. He's basically training himself because all I'm doing is keeping it tidy. One thing that I find really funny about him is his whining. When he's sleeping he wants everybody to be quiet. If you make a noise he will whine and toss and turn. He's like a grumpy old man only cuter! I can't see him when it's dark, he sure loves pouncing on my toes and he loves going for drives. Today was such a good day. I hope your week started out as well as mine.

I know it's been out for a while now but I just saw "The Constant Gardener" this weekend and I absolutely loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww how sweet!