www.flickr.com
Maria-Cristina's items Go to Maria-Cristina's photostream

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I am NOT naming him Elvis

I'll take pictures of the pup today. I'm trying to get him adjusted to being around us, our other dogs aren't being as friendly as I thought they would be. The male shihtzu has decided to not even give him a chance, he hates him but I'm working on it! He hides behind my feet a whole lot and plays with a chew toy, he surprised me and used the potty where I showed him (twice!) and he's not as destructive as I thought he would be... wait til he gets more accustomed and then maybe his true inner demon will appear. His eyes are grayish blue, pretty! And his coat is MILK CHOCOLATE - I love him!

And of course Mom thinks I should name him Elvis.

1 comment:

Maria Cristina said...

Chocolate Labrador :D