www.flickr.com
Maria-Cristina's items Go to Maria-Cristina's photostream

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hold a true friend with both your hands. - Nigerian Proverb

Internet:
I found one of my mother's childhood friends online. We live in Texas, her friend now lives in Colorado, but their friendship began many many many years ago in Mexico. I hear the friend has pictures of my mother as a child and that she has a daughter my age. I can't wait to meet them.

Doghouse:
I found a pretty moth on the doghouse. I picked it up and noticed tiny green eggs under it. I put it back and took a few pictures. Isn't she pretty?

Giant Leopard Moth (Hypercompe scribonia)

Cat's mouth:
I found a dead lizard in my cat's mouth. Here it is. I left it's body on the doghouse because I wanted to see it dry up but this mornings rain washed it away... Watch your step.

Lizard

No comments: