www.flickr.com
Maria-Cristina's items Go to Maria-Cristina's photostream

Saturday, May 21, 2005

PS2 Game: Area 51



Played this game for about 40 minutes yesterday and I ended up dreaming about aliens. I don't think I'm very far into the game yet but so far I like it. I'm enjoying the storyline and the missions.
There's a part where you have to grab a security guards severed arm from the floor. There's a scanning device at the door and you have to put the palm of the hand on the scanner.. that's how it identifies the person. I used the severed hand to enter the room. That's nothing, it gets better.
The noise effects are crazy and the way mutants jump out at you from dark corners is scary. It's very bloody and graphic. The graphics are fantastic. I can only compare it to Silent Hill because I can't think of any other game that has made me jump as much.

No comments: