www.flickr.com
Maria-Cristina's items Go to Maria-Cristina's photostream

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

Want to see where your KFC chicken comes from?
Then Click Here: http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield

Warning: This video contains clips of animal cruelty.

--------

I understand the organization PETA and I respect their mission. But, I don't think I'd be a good member if I joined.
I am for animal testing, and the use of animals in laboratories - for research/science. I am not for killing animals for wear(fur coats). Although, I think I'm being kinda biased, because I like zoos. Zoos would fall in the 'animals for entertainment' category I think? When I was little I always looked forward to the circus, we'd all go. I don't mind animals for enertainment, as long as they are being well taken care of, and not mistreated. Hmmm...

No comments: